Spanish Trails District
Area of Service ~ Eastern Pima County and Tucson, east of Campbell Avenue.
Find a Scout Unit ~ Click HERE, then click on Unit type tab, then enter your zip code and click go.
Spanish Trails Merit Badge Day
Spanish Trails Fall Merit Badge Day- Nov 8
The pre-registration deadline is less than two weeks away. Several of our classes are full already. Please get your registrations in while there is still room. See the Activities Page for more information. Register at: http://cc.kintera.org/2014fallmbday
Spanish Trails WEBELO-ree “Scout Commander”
Spanish Trails 2014 Webelos-ree- The 2014 Webelo-ree is October 17, 18 & 19
What is Webelos-ree? A district camping event for first and second year Webelos with local Boy Scout Troops hosting fun Scout activities.
For Webelos the event offers:
• An overnight camping experience (Arrow of Light/Outdoorsman requirement)
• A Boy Scout oriented outdoor activity (Arrow of Light/Outdoorsman requirement)
• Webelos visit Boy Scout Troops they might like to join.
• Webelos get excited about crossing over to Boy Scouts and new Scouting adventures to come.
For Boy Scout Troops the event offers:
• A recruiting opportunity to attract Webelos to your Troop.
• A camping event for host Boy Scout Troops.
• Boy Scouts practice Scouting skills and teach younger boys.
• Boy Scouts can practice leadership and responsibility as a camp staffer.
Webelos-ree will be held at: Double V Scout Ranch, 3801 S. Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ 85713
Click here for the informational flyer: 2014 webelos-ree
Boy Scout Leaders should download and review this guide: 2014 Webelos-ree Boy Scout Leaders Guide
Webelos Leaders should download and review this guide: 2014 Webelos-ree Webelos Leaders Guide