The Annual Scout Retreat – Anza Trek XI – has been postponed until further notice. The retreat was scheduled for October 12th at Tumacacori National Historical Park. The Park has been closed due to the government shutdown. Once the Park reopens, we will begin working to establish a new date and will communicate that as soon as we know. Thank you for your support of scouting. We look forward to seeing you out on the trail.